Why hire a virtual assistant?
A book release can be a flurry of activity with an overwhelming amount of work for an author. Many people also find if difficult or even paralyzing to promote their own work. By hiring a virtual assistant for a short, concentrated amount of time, you can prioritize the tasks which you need to do personally and delegate all the less fun stuff to someone else.
You don’t have to be nearing a book release in order to need help from an assistant, either. Maybe you’re trying to build a list of support contacts for marketing or put together a blog tour. Maybe you want to begin doing school visits and need help gathering information and sending information to school contacts.
Purchase a virtual assistant package for help with:
- Creating a database of local schools and media specialists and reaching out to set up school visits.
- Screening reviews of your books on blogs, Amazon, Goodreads, etc.
- Adding your book to lists on Goodreads.
- Setting up Google Search Alerts as relevant to your books.
- Researching promotional opportunities for your book, including recruiting bloggers/influencers, organizing a blog tour.
- Following up with bloggers and influencers to make sure they have everything they need to post your book review.
- Creating a media kit for your book with information and links that buyers/promoters/bloggers will need.
- Writing press releases for local media and influencers/bloggers.
Need something else? Ask me. Click one of the buttons below to fill out the author contact form and start building the assistance plan that will work best for you.
Virtual Assistant Packages
Click a button below and fill out the form to get started!
Most authors don’t need a full time or even part time assistant. You might just need a little help here or there. That’s why I’m offering these packages. Purchase a small block of time, and together we’ll form a prioritized list of tasks you’d like completed. I’ll keep you apprised of my progress as I fulfill my hours. Once the time is up, you’re under no obligation to pay for more time. Saves you the hassle of finding someone to help with a very short-term need, and allows me do what I love best: helping authors reach their readers.
Regarding Reviews and Conflicts of Interest
Maintaining the integrity of my book reviews is very important to me. For this reason, I will not accept administrative assistant work with an author whose book I am actively reviewing or have reviewed within 90 days.
Hiring me as an administrative assistant does not guarantee that I will review your book, nor does it mean that I will post a positive review. All my reviews represent my honest opinion of a book regardless of any relationship with the author.